This compact bracket enables convenient mounting of popular micro metal gearmotors. The plastic bracket encloses the otherwise exposed gears, and the mounting tabs capture the nuts for easy installation. This version has mounting tabs that allow for use with DFRobot's 49x12 Wheels.
- Micro motor brackets (2 units)
- Mounting screws (2 sets)
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- How To Control A Motor with the Raspberry Pi
In this tutorial, we are going to connect a Motor to the Raspberry Pi and create a hypnotic self-spinner. We are first going to look at how to wire the Raspberry Pi to the motor controller and the motor. We will then look at using the raspberry pi to...
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
- Motor Drivers vs. Motor Controllers
If you’ve ever built a robot with wheels, or any motorised parts really, you’ll have come across the issue of needing to drive it from your microcontroller. Because a standard chip is only able to output a small amount of current, you&rsq...
- DIY Pi Buggy
The motivation behind this project came from a robotics and engineering club that I've been going to. I've been saving my money and building up an understanding of raspberry pi and electronics. The reason I chose this project was to get used to using motors and controlling different speeds. I am self taught as I am home schooled and my mum and dad (who are my teachers) don't understand how to use the raspberry pi! The project is...
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $9.95 for Express Post (Overnight for most of Australia, 2+ days for rural, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.