These micro gearmotors are incredibly tough and feature full metal gears. They have a gear ratio of 250:1 and operate up to 12 volts and have a stall torque of 60 oz-in. and a max speed of 110 RPM. Each micro gearmotor sports a 3mm D-shaft.
Note: The micro gearmotor enclosures are sold separately, you can find them here.
- Voltage: 6 - 12 Volts
- Gear Ratio: 250:1
- Stall Torque: 32/60 oz-in. (6/12V)
- Speed: 55/110 RPM (6/12V)
- No Load Current: 30/70 mA (6/12V)
- Stall Current: 360/1600 mA (6/12V)
- DC Reversible
- Motor Size: 26 x 12 x 10mm
- Shaft Size: 3mm Diameter x 10mm Length
- Wire Length: 6”
- Weight: 17g
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.