The Arduino Mega now has its very own prototyping shield! The MegaShield mates with the Arduino Mega board and gives the user a prototyping area, two general LEDs, and, most important of all, the Arduino Mega reset switch is brought to the top level. The shield also works with our small breadboards if you don’t want to solder to the prototyping area.
This comes in kit form and must be soldered together by the end user. Please note - we do not ship assembly instructions! All soldering is through-hole (relatively easy) but always check your component orientation before soldering!
- 1x MegaShield PCB
- 11x 8-pin Arduino Stackable Header
- 1x Bright 5mm Green LED
- 1x Bright 5mm Red LED
- 2x 330 Ohm resistors
- 1x Momentary push button
- 1x 10k resistor
- All Arduino Mega pins are brought to the top level
- 5V and GND power busses
- Power and stat (connected to D13) LEDs
- Reset Button brought to top level
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.