Makeblock Versatile Cable with Stripped Ends (50cm, 16AWG) is generally used as a connecting wire in motor and pump products which require heavy current in Makeblock platform, e.g. the 555 CNC Motor.
- Length: 50cm;
- AWG: 16;
- Limiting current: 10A;
- Sold in one.
1 x Versatile Cable with Stripped Ends - 50cm, 16AWG
2 x Heat-shrink Tube D3.5*15mm
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.