The 5/2way solenoid valve is usually used with a double-acting pneumatic actuator. It controls positive or negative direction of movement via powering on/off.
The 5/2 way solenoid valve comes with M5 threaded straight hole and works well with φ4 pneumatic air tube.
- Suitble for M5 screw & φ4 air tube;
- Press range varying from 0.15 to 0.8Mpa;
- Flow Cv=0.31;
- Working temperature: -20 to 70℃;
- Maximum movement frequency: 5 times per second.
Size Chart (mm):
Product Dimension Height/Width/Length: 90 x 26 x 18 mm (3.54 x 1.02 x 0.71 inch)
Package Dimension Height/Width/Length: 110 x 150 x 18 mm (4.33 x 5.91 x 0.71 inch)
1 x Solenoid Valve (3/2way) 3V110M5NCFI
1 x General Copper Silencer
1 x φ4 Straight Connector
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.