Makeblock slide with copper sleeve is frequently used as the slide platform in linear motion，can connect the shaft 8mm in 3D printer or support some parts such as stepper motors or brackets.
12 M4 holes on two sides of this slide are compatible with all Makeblock motion and structure components.
- Made from aluminum extrusion, anodized surface for excellent strength and resistance.
- Apply to shafts 8mm, the 42BYG stepper motor bracket and so on.
- Smooth copper holes for easy and flexible connection.
- Compatible with all Makeblock motion and structure components
- Size: 48x48x16mm.
- Copper sleeve size: inner diameter 8mm, length 48mm
1 × Slide
2 × Copper sleeve D8×48mm
4 × Headless Set Screw with nylon M3x3
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.