Shutter Cable N3 for Nikon is perfect for using to connect your Canon DSLR cameras to Me Shutter in an Arduino project. One plug connects to Me Shutter Port while the other end connects to the remote control terminal on the camera.
- Shutter Release Cable for Nikon DSLR cameras
- Compatible models: D90/D5000/D5100/D3100/D7000/D600/D3200
- Length: 26cm, fully extended to about 60cm
If you have any question about this product or you need technical support, please post it in Makeblock forum.
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.