Plate O1 is designed as attachment points to connect mechnamical parts at 45°,90° or 135° angles. Using it in your mechanical structures, you will have more angle choices.
- Can be used to build 45°，90°,135° angles
- Three 8mm diameter center holes compatible with 8mm shafts and bearings
- Four M4 threaded holes and other M4 mounting holes compatible with most Makeblock components.
- Made from aluminum extrusion (high strength), 3mm thick, anodized surface(long time to shelve without barely rusting)
If you have any question or suggestion about our products.Please chat with us or visit our forum.
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.