Me USB Host is an adapter for USB devices. You can use it to connect a Makeblock mainboard to a USB device, such as a USB joystick, a mouse, or a thumb drive. So you can control your robot with your own joystick or something else.
- Main chip: CH375B
- Reserved pads for advanced DIY
- Hot plug NOT supported
- 16mm interval M4 mounting holes, compatible with Makeblock beams
- 2.54mm pin holes for connecting with Dupont wire
- Easy wiring with 6P6C RJ25 interface
- Arduino library for easy programming
- Supported device: HID device whose descriptor is shorter than 64 bytes
- Rated Voltage: 5V
- Size: 24 x 48 x 16 mm (length x width x height)
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.