Me Touch Sensor is a capacitive touch sensor based on TTP223-BA6. It will be triggered by finger touch. You can also connect the "TOUCH" pinhole to some metal construction and touch the metal to trigger the sensor. The sensitivity is fixed to a proper level. If you need to adjust it to fit some special case, you can try to change the value of R3 and C4. It needs 0.5s for the self-calibration after energized. During that, please don't touch the sensor.
Contactless touch trigger
16mm interval M4 mounting holes, compatible with Makeblock beams
2.54mm pin holes for connecting with Dupont wire
Easy wiring with 6P6C RJ25 interface
Arduino library for easy programming
Rated Voltage: 5V
Size: 24 x 48 x 16 mm (length x width x height)
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.