Me Shutter V1.0 is a Me series module used to automatically take pictures with your DSLR camera.With it, You can shoot high speed photos, or use for intervalometer to make ”Timelapse” videos and pictures in an Arduino project.
How does it work? a Me BaseBoard, A Me Shutter, a Me Infrared Receiver(or a sound sensor, a light/Grayscale sensor to trigger taking pictures by programming), some 6 Pin RJ25 cables got connected like below picture.
What kind of camera is compatible? Me Shutter V1.0 currently supports a wide range of DSLR cameras with remote shutter cable connector. We have provide four kinds of cables to connect your camera module to Me Shutter V1.0.
CANON EOS 5DII /5D /7D / 6D /5D3/ 50D /40D/ 30D/ 20D /10D /EOS1V /EOS3/ EOS1D/1DS/1DSMKⅡ/1DSMKⅢ /EOSD30/EOS 10D/20D/30D/40D/50D/5D/5DⅡ/7D/EOSD60
|N1||Nikon F6. F5. F90. F90X. F100.D3.D1/D1H/D1X.D2/D2H/D2X/D3/D3X/D100/D200/D300/D700/D300S/D800|
- A state indicator and a power indicator
- 16mm interval M4 mounting holes, compatible with Makeblock beams
- 2.54mm breakout pins for connecting with jumper wires
- Easy wiring with 6 Pin RJ25 interface
- Rated Voltage: 5V
- Size:24x48x16mm(Length x Width xHeight)
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.