Me RGB LED V1.0 is a shiny Me series module which has 4 full color ws2812 RGB LEDs. With integrated chip, you can control each LED individually to adjust its brightness and creat any color by mixing different amounts of red, green, blue. It is cost effective for you using in shiny lighting interative project such as decorating your robot or room.
- 4 full color RGB LED with intergrated chip which can be controled individually
- A buildin fuse protects the RGB LED from over current or any shortage by any reasons
- 16mm interval M4 mounting holes, compatible with Makeblock beams
- 2.54mmbreakout pins for connecting with jumper wires
- Easy wiring with 6 Pin RJ25 interface
- Arduino library for easy programming
- RatedVoltage: 5V
- Peak current : 60mA each with 240mA in total
- Size:24x48x 32mm(Length x Width x Height)
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.