Me-Joystick V1.1 is a Me series module used for controlling your robot in the X-axis and Y-axis direction.It has a comfortable cup-type knob for you to move smoothly.Makeblock Me-Joystick V1.1 can easily be connected to Makeblock Me-BaseBoard V1.0 by 6P6C RJ25 cables. Check the step-by-step tutorial about how to control mBot with wirelss Joystick.
- High quility joystick from ALPS
- Detect X-axis & Y-axis movement and output analog values
- smoothly movement and spring return to center
- 16mm interval M4 mounting holes, compatible with Makeblock beams
- 2.54mmbreakout pins for connecting with jumper wires
- Easy wiring with 6 Pin RJ25 interface
- Rated Voltage: 5V
- Size:24x48x 32mm(Length x Width xHeight)
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.