Me Flame Sensor can be used to detect fire source or light source with wavelength in the range of 760 nm to 1100 nm. Its detection angle is up to 60 degrees, and detection accuracy can be adjusted. When the flame is detected, its blue indicator will light on. It can be applied to the safety monitoring projects such as fire-fighting robot and flame alarm. The port of this module has black ID, and RJ25 cable can used to connect to the port with black ID on Makeblock Orion.
- The detection distance is 1m when the height of flame is 5cm;
- The onboard potentiometer can be adjusted for its sensitivity;
- Anti-reverse protection - connecting the power supply inversely will not damage IC;
- White area of module is the reference area to contact metal beams;
- Adopt RJ25 port for easy connection;
- Provide output ports for digital and analog signal;
- Provide pin-type of port to support most development boards including Arduino series.
- Operating voltage: 5V DC;
- Spectrum band detected: 840-1200nm;
- Detection angle: 60°;
- Feedback time: 15μs;
- Control mode: digital and analog port;
- Operating temperature: -25℃~80℃ / -13℉~176℉ (Don’t be too close to the flame to prevent from damage) ;
- Module dimension: 51 x 24 x 18mm (L x W x H)
Height/Width/Length: 51 x 24 x 18mm (2 x 1 x 0.7inch)
1 x Me Flame Sensor
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.