Me 4 Button V1.0 is great for all kinds of projects, can work as function button or direction button to control your robots. There are 4 momentary buttons on the PCB board which have a great "click" to them. They all share an analog output and different analog values reflect different buttons. You can easily connect it to Me BaseBoard V1.0 or Me BaseShield V2.0 by 6 Pin RJ25 cable.
- Four friendly momentarytactile buttons
- A state indicator and a power indicator
- 16mm interval M4 mounting holes, compatible with Makeblock beams
- 2.54mm breakout pins for connecting with jumper wires
- Easy wiring with 6 Pin RJ25 interface
- Rated Voltage: 5V
- Size:24x48x16mm(Length x Width xHeight)
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.