This linear motion shaft of 8 mm in diameter and 312 mm in length is chrome plated and case hardened, and is suitable for use with slide units in linear motion applications. The high-carbon steel shaft is chrome plated for corrosion resistance, case hardened for wear resistance, and precision ground for consistent ball bushing radial clearance.
- With thread holes on two ends
- Round steel shaft for use with slide units in linear motion applications.
- Chrome plated for corrosion resistance
- Case hardened for wear resistance
- Precision ground for consistent ball bushing radial clearance
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.