Makeblock Linear Motion Guide Module Pack is a ball linear guide which can be assembled as a linear motion guide robot. The pack can be assembled as a liner motion guide with electronic or without electronic.
It is to support and guide the moving parts, meanwhile transform circular motion to linear motion, such as 3D printer, CNC machine. Pls refer to below image of 3D printer with 4 Linear Motion Guide Modules
• Strong aluminum extrusion parts with anodized surface
• Easy-use stepper motor driver
• Stationary motion
• High accuracy with small friction and low noise
• Frame: Anodized aluminum
• Physical Dimensions (L×W×H): 504mm × 65mm×75mm
• G.W.: 1.6kg
• MEAS: 520×100×100mm
Please download the user guide package from Linear Motion Guide Module Pack - Quick Start Guide.
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.