Disc D72 is perfect for building symmetrical mechanical structure such as 120 degree three-wheeled car, three axis helicopter, four axis helicopter. Besides, With a 72mm diameter, you can also use it as base plate.
- 8mm diameter center hole compatible with 8mm shafts or bearings and can be attached with DC Motor-25 and Stepper motor due to M3 mounting holes
- with M4 mounting holes and 4mm mounting slots compatible with Makeblock components.
- Made from aluminum extrusion (high strength), 3mm thick, anodized surface(long time to shelve without barely rusting)
It will be appreciated if you have any question or suggestion about our products.Please chat with us or visit our forum.
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.