Bracket U1 is usually used as structural support or connection points for servos, motors, and shafts .
- With three 8mm center holes that can be attached with 8mm shaft or bearings
- 24 4mm holes which is compatible with most Makeblock componets
- Aluminum extrusion(high strength) , 3mm thick, anodized surface(long time to shelve with barely rusting)
It will be appreciated if you have any question or suggestion about Makeblock products.Please chat with us or visit Makeblock forum.
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade