Button Head Socket Cap Screw is a new kind of Socket Cap Screw, it has smaller head that can solve most problem of interfere with other components.
2.The DC Motor-37 Bracket in this kit may be DC Motor-37 Bracket A or DC Motor-37 Bracket B, they are in different shape but the usage are the same.
This kit can be used to build a moving platform, wheeled robot or tracked robot, different wheel configuration and track configuration are avaliable. a robot arm and a robot gripper can be added on the moving robot, there are spare parts for building other kind of structure. The robot arm is driven by a DC motor through timing belt transition mechanism.
- Strong aluminum extrusion parts, anodizing surface
- Metal gear motor with back shaft
- Different configuration of 2-wheel drive moving platform
- Different configuration of Tracked platform
- Timing belt driven robot arm
- Aluminum robot gripper
- Extra parts for exploring other configuration
Guide for building the robots:
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.