Makeblock 42BYG Through-type Lead Screw Stepper Motor is a special linear stepper motor equipped with a 312mm long T8 lead screw. The motion of the motor will be along a straight line when the T8 lead screw is meshing with the screw thread inside the motor.
When the lead screw is fixed, the motor will achieve a linear motion which will simplify the XY style motion structure. When the motor is fixed, the lead screw will start a linear motion, for instance, a pull-out structure created by the lead screw working with a cylinder.
42BYG Through-type Lead Screw Stepper Motor is widely used in all projects that require a high-precision motion.
- High-precision linear motion;
- Simple structure and multi-function;
- Phase Number: 2;
- Wire Number: 4;
- Screw Lead: 2mm;
- Step Angle: 1.8°;
- Rated Current: 1.5A;
- Rotor Rotational Inertia: 57g.cm²;
- Insulation Class: B.
Size Chart (mm) :
1 x 42BYG Through-type Lead Screw Stepper Motor
1 x Lead Screw T8*312mm
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.