The LogicStartMegaWing provides everything needed to get started with VHDL and FPGA development on the Papilio with one convenient and easy to connect circuit board.
Learn VHDL with Mike Field's free eBook written specifically for the Papilio and LogicStartMegaWing. Step by step examples and full source code walks you through using all the peripherals on the LogicStart.
Dive into the exciting world of customizable Soft Processor's with the ZPUino. Custom peripheral's such as a ZX Spectrum compatible VGA adapter and classic audio chips are just a few of the exciting possibilities. The LogicStart gives you peripherals to experiment with!
Explore the VHDL source code of classic video games such as Pac-Man! The LogicStart's VGA output and Micro-Joystick allow all of the Papilio Arcade games to be synthesized.
7 Segment Display - 4 Character
VGA Port - 3r,3g,2b VGA Output
Mono Audio Jack - 1/8" Jack, Low Pass Filter, Delta Sigma DAC
Micro-Joystick - 5 directions
SPI ADC - 12-bit, 1Msps, 8 Channel
8 LED's - User Feedback
8 Slide Switches - User Input
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.