Logic DC Jack is a logic module build with AND and NOT functions, which you can change the level of output via logic principles. Also with a switch for changing logic between AND and NOT, you can use one of functions easily.
It can provide two logic inputs at most and let you to accomplish some simple even complicated logic applications. What’s more, this package of Logic DC Jack includes a 9v battery holder which can be plugged into the external power jack of Logic DC Jack, you can use this logic module with some Grove products easily in a tiny shape without huge mainboard.
Dual input and single output
Logic selection switch
Half bridge output, can drive motor directly
No-load current: 10±1mA;
Supply power: 6~9V；
Operation voltage: 5V；
Power conversion efficiency 82±5%
Please visit our wiki page for more info about this product. You can share your awesome projects to recipe, where you can find what the other makers will make with this shield as well. For technical support, please post your questions to our forum.
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.