The USB power may be the smallest in the series, but it's big enough to send juice to all your creations. Connect a USB cable (included) to your computer or phone charger to start the power flowing. Try it with an LED to make the simplest littleBits circuit. If you're looking for a permanent installation, the USB power adapter enables you to plug your USB power directly into the wall.
Using a USB connection to a computer, you have access to 500mA of power for your circuit. When using the USB Wall Adapter, you should have up to 1A of power available. The red LED shows you when the module is powered.
Note: The USB power Bit does not provide a data connection.
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.