Our incredibly FUN littleBits workshops centre around one of our favourite educational ecosystems, littleBits. Participants will be building inventions in a guided environment – the entire journey will be built on a strong foundation in Science, Technology, Engineering, Art and Mathematics (“STEAM” for short – one of the backbones of modern education). You might be familiar with littleBits already, FYI we’re using the very latest kits released only weeks ago which are packed with experiences designed to engage the most creative young minds.
The important stuff:
- Ages 7-12
- 3 hour workshop
- Parents can drop off and pick up - no need to hang around
- Located at Core Electronics. Use Google Maps to find us, or dial in this address "Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade, Adamstown, 2289"
- Questions / queries; get in touch with us.
These workshops are FREE and our goal is to introduce the skills of making to as many Newcastle locals as possible.
If you have two kids attending, then change the QTY field from "1" to "2". Seats are limited, please only opt-in if you are genuinely able to commit to the sessions.
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.