The littleBits Deluxe Kit is the biggest collection of Bits modules ever made, allowing creators young and old to create more complex and intricate projects than ever before! It has 18 color-coded modules that snap together with magnets to make over 5 million possible simple and complex circuit combinations. The Deluxe Kit was designed for endless hours of fun and includes both the DC motor (with motorMate accessory) and servo motor (with servo accessories), a wide assortment of wire modules like the fork, inverter and latch, as well as the timeout and light wire Bits modules. The Deluxe Kit is a well-stocked littleBits collection just by itself and includes everything you need to start designing and prototyping your own interactive creations, including a 9V battery and an attractive, re-usable case. There is also an expansive project booklet with step-by-step instructions for 15 spectacular projects like the Unihorn Helmet and the famous Swimming Shark. The Deluxe Kit is a long-term investment in creativity!
Deluxe Kit Includes:
- 18 Bits modules:
- 1 power
- 1 button
- 1 slide dimmer
- 1 timeout
- 1 sound trigger
- 1 pulse
- 1 buzzer
- 1 DC motor
- 1 servo motor
- 1 light wire
- 1 RGB LED
- 1 fork
- 1 inverter
- 1 latch
- 4 wires
- Activity booklet with information on each Bits module and instructions for 15 projects
- Custom-made 9V battery + cable
- Custom-made plastic screwdriver
- Snap and play, magnets prevent you from putting things the wrong way.
- Play with light, sound, sensing and buttons without wiring, soldering or programming.
- Make your own interactive objects, or combine with other construction toys.
- Explain to your children the complex notions of electricity, electronics and science in a fun way!
- Watch this Kit Insider video for tips about how the littleBits Deluxe Kit can take your ideas to the stars!
littleBits has won over 20 awards, including Dr. Toy's 100 Best Children's Products and 10 Best Technology Toys 2013, Parents' Choice Gold Award 2013, and International Design Excellence Awards' Gold Award 2013.
littleBits Deluxe Kit (2:07)
littleBits are open source hardware. Circuit diagrams are available in the littleBits GitHub repository.
Check out projects and tutorials in the snapShots section of the littleBits website.
If you are an existing customer that has purchased littleBits and have questions about your littleBits products, need replacement parts or warranty assistance please email the littleBits customer support team at [email protected] , visit the littleBits forums or call +1-917-464-4577.
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.