Every super spy has a small compact camera at their disposal just to get the advantage on the bad guy and though you may not be a “00” this high res TTL camera still has plenty of uses! LinkSprite’s latest JPEG Color camera module can capture high resolution pictures and transport them over TTL serial, making it perfect for embedded applications. This a very simple camera module with great user applications and can be incorporated into almost any project with ease.
Each one of these camera modules is capable for taking single 2MP JPEG images, offering a maximum frame rate of 1600x1200 at 15fps, with a max 115200 baud rate. All that is required to power these little guys is a 5VDC supply at 80-100mA (max 120mA).
- Module: 36.6 x 32 x 27.6 mm
- Cable: ~210mm L
- 1600x1200 / 1280x960 / 1024x768 / 800x600 / VGA / QVQAF / 160x120 resolution
- Support capture JPEG from serial port
- Default baud rate of serial port is 115200
- DC +5V (+/-5%) power supply
- Current consumption: 80-100mA (max 120mA)
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.