Make your robot or CNC move on rails super fast with a linear bearing platform. The platform is 34mm x 58mm and has four holes tapped for M4 machine screws so you can attach pretty much anything you want. All you need to get started is two 8mm supports and a precision-ground 8mm rod. Often times, CNC projects will have two of these on opposite sides to support a larger platform.
Comes as a single bearing. Adafruit have a bunch of bearings, supports and platforms that you may want to use with an 8mm based rail system so check out Adafruit's CNC category
Linear Bearing Platform (Large) 8mm Diameter (4:00)
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.