Here is a simple 5 pack of yellow LEDs for LilyPad, or whatever else you can dream up. Light up the night!
LilyPad is a wearable e-textile technology developed by Leah Buechley and cooperatively designed by Leah and SparkFun. Each LilyPad was creatively designed to have large connecting pads to allow them to be sewn into clothing. Various input, output, power, and sensor boards are available. They’re even washable!
Note: A portion of this sale is given back to Dr. Leah Buechley for continued development and education of e-textiles.
- Thin 0.8mm PCB
Documentation and Resources:
- All About LEDs
Hello and welcome to our tutorial where we a look at all things LED. Now first of all, what is an LED? LED stands for Light Emitting Diode and is an electronic component used to convert electrical energy to light energy. This process is called electr...
- WS2812 Addressable LEDs: Arduino Quickstart Guide
This tutorial is aimed at getting some instant gratification from your WS2812 LEDs (trade name: NeoPixels). I'll briefly cover a bare-bones setup for Arduino. If you've never used an Arduino before, we've got you covered with our free, online Arduin...
- WS2812 Addressable LEDs: Raspberry Pi Quickstart Guide
This tutorial is aimed at getting some instant gratification from your WS2812B LEDs (trade name: neopixels). I'll briefly cover a bare-bones setup for Raspberry Pi. If you've never used a Raspberry Pi before, we've got you covered with our free, onl...
- WS2812 Addressable LEDs: Particle Quickstart Guide
This tutorial is aimed at getting some instant gratification from your WS2812B LEDs (trade name: NeoPixels). I'll briefly cover a bare-bones setup for the Particle Photon. If you've never used any Particle hardware before, learn how to get one set u...
- Run Raspberry Pi x86 on your Windows Desktop Computer (Virtual Machine)
Running a virtual Raspberry Pi on your computer can be a neat way to experiment in a Raspbian-like environment without being tethered to a physical Pi. In this video, I'll walk you through the process of installing Raspberry Pi Desktop on a virtual m...
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.