These are the red LEDs that were used in our, now retired, Optical Mouse Sensor Breakout. Since we already have a nice selection of red LEDs, we won’t be carrying them for very long so get them while you can.
These Radiometrically Tested Precision AlInGaP II (aluminum indium gallium phosphide) LEDs have an extremely long useful life, low power consumption and a well-defined spatial radiation pattern. All of this makes them ideal for sensor-based solutions.
- Maximum Forward Voltage: 2.6V @ 20mA
- Minimum Radiometric Intensity: 7.2 mW/Sr @ 20mA
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.