The LectroCandle is a simple, through-hole kit, comprised mainly of 3 RGB LEDs and an ATtiny85 to control them. ****Essentially, the Lectro Candle is exactly what it sounds like – an LED-based “candle” that cycles through all the colors of the rainbow. The programming pins of the ATtiny85 are also brought out on the PCB, so you can customize the firmware however you want. This is a perfect kit to start exploring physical computing and play around with LEDs!
This kit comes as a bag of parts, which you’ll need to solder onto the PCB. All components are through-hole, so this kit is great for that first-time solderer. Make sure you install everything with the correct polarity!
Batteries not included!
- 1x Lectro Candle PCB
- 1x ATtiny85 - Programmed for Lectro Candle
- 1x 2xAA Battery Holder with Cover and Switch
- 3x RGB LEDs
- 1x Resistor - 10KΩ
- 3x Resistor - 330Ω
- 1x 0.1uF Ceramic Capacitor
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.