LCD Shield Kit adds a 16x2 Character LCD to your Arduino. You can use it with Prototyping Lab Kit Vol.1.
1 x PCB
1 x Pin socket set for shield (2 x 1x6pin, 2 x 1x8pin)
1 x 16x2 Character LCD - Black on Green
1 x 1x16 pin break away header (The included header and socket may be 1x20. Please cut off them to 1x16 if so.)
1 x 1x16 pin socket (The included header and socket may be 1x20. Please cut off them to 1x16 if so.)
1 x LED
1 x 100Ω Resistor
1 x 1kΩ Resistor
1 x 1kΩ Adjustable resistor
1 x 10kΩ Adjustable resistor
1 x Push button switch
The assembled kit works as in this picture. You can adjust contrast and brightness by the adjustable resistors.
Please note that the kit in this picture is other version with different LCD in color. The kit in this page comes with a black on green LCD.
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.