Big project! Big tin! You've got too much stuff to fit into a 'classic' Altoids-size tin, so you need an upgrade and here it is! This tin is about 3.5" by 5.5" so it's got plenty of space for an Arduino Uno or Mega, or Raspberry Pi, or Beagle Bone, or really any dev board you could think of. The tin is sturdy but easy to punch holes in or cut with tin snips. The clear top is handy to keep an eye on indicators or TFTs. The top is made of a thick plastic film, so you can remove it with a hobby blade.
Large Tin With Clear Top Window (19:02)
Mint tin dimensions:
- Top lid outer (not lip): 3.59" (91.22mm) x 5.43"(138.16mm)
- Tin bottom: 3.5" (88.99mm) x 5.38"(136.7mm)
- Inner: 3.36" (85.38mm) x 5.2"(132.79mm)
- Height bottom section: 0.9" (23.04mm)
- Height top section: 0.44" (11.38mm)
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- Prototyping a Circuit: Methods and Tools
Ah prototyping, the backbone of maker electronics, well really all electronics. Any successful device, product, or idea doesn’t just appear as a finished concept, it goes through stages of product and one of those is prototyping. In fact, for m...
- Fritzing for Schematic and PCB Design
Fritzing is a completely free Circuit Design program available across all popular operating systems. The program was designed to support hobbyists, hackers, artists and makers (and all creative minds) in taking the step from concept to prototype to p...
- Creating our own Raspberry Pi 3 Case
We've got a whole bunch of Raspberry Pi 3 Cases here at Core Electronics. From the Official Enclosure that's perfect for most uses, right through to the gilded PiBow Coupe from Pimoroni. All of the cases we see have one or two impressive features, but our problem was that none of them ticked all the boxes when it came to a case. We've set out to create our own case, using our Raspberry Pi Expert - Sam as the tester. We are going ...
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.