Big project! Big tin! You've got too much stuff to fit into a 'classic' Altoids-size tin, so you need an upgrade and here it is! This tin is about 3.5" by 5.5" so it's got plenty of space for an Arduino Uno or Mega, or Raspberry Pi, or Beagle Bone, or really any dev board you could think of. The tin is sturdy but easy to punch holes in or cut with tin snips. The clear top is handy to keep an eye on indicators or TFTs. The top is made of a thick plastic film, so you can remove it with a hobby blade.
Large Tin With Clear Top Window (19:02)
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.