This holder allows you to safely secure a IOIO development board and a self-adhesive breadboard in place to easily run jumper wires in between the two to form simple or complex prototyping circuits. Unlike it’s cousin, for the Arduino, this IOIO and breadboard holder has been made specifically for use of the IOIO development board
This prototyping holder includes two screws for mounting your IOIO dev board. The self-adhesive breadboard that fits this plate can be found in the related items below.
- 1x IOIO and Breadboard Baseplate
- 2x Mounting Screws
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.