When Arduino is used for robots or interactive media, digital IO port is always found not enough? IIC now turn I / O modules to help you solve the problem, Arduino only two data lines (SCL-Analog PIN5, SDA-Analog PIN4) and IIC can transfer I / O module communication, to convert the 16 digital IO ports, read-write. 8 simultaneous parallel modules, each module can be set to address.
- Module power supply: +5 V
- 16 Digital IO port comes with internal pull-up
- Can be set to eight addresses (address range of 0x20 ~ 0x27)
- 8 modules simultaneously in parallel (IIC bus need to pull together)
- Module Size: 42x40mm
- IIC To GPIO Module(1 unit)
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.