UHF RFID MODULE-RS485, this RFID tag reader is a remote read-write module of IC card using non-contact UHF technology. It can be widely used in vehicle monitoring, remote control, home alarm system, wireless meter reading, access control system, industrial data acquisition system, the wireless tag, identification, non-contact RF card, small wireless data terminals, fire-proof systems, wireless remote control system, biological signal acquisition, hydrological and meteorological monitoring, robot control, etc.
- Max Working current：200mA
- Max Output Power： 24dBm
- Effective Range : >30cm (affect with antenna ,tag and environment）
- Sensitivity：-102dBm , at least -98dBm
- Support Baud Rate：9600、19200、38400、57600、115200（kbps）
- Support Protocol：ISO18000-6C（EPC G2）
- Response time：read: less than 10ms per 8 bytes，write: less than 20ms per byte
- Environment temperature：-20℃~+65℃
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.