This is a breakout board for Honeywell’s HIH-4030 humidity sensor. The HIH-4030 measures relative humidity (%RH) and delivers it as an analog output voltage. You can connect the output of the sensor directly to an ADC on a microcontroller; and, thanks to the sensor’s near linear voltage output, the data is very easy to process.
Voltage applied to the supply pins should be within 4-5.8VDC, and optimally at 5V. The sensor will typically only consume about 200μA.
This product comes as shown in the picture, with the HIH-4030 soldered onto the breakout board. The pins of the 3-pin header are spaced by 0.1".
- Near linear, analog output
- 4-5.8VDC voltage supply
- All pins broken out to a 0.1" pitch header
- Laser trimmed interchangeability
- Low power design, typical current draw of only 200μA
- Enhanced accuracy
- Fast response time
- Stable, low drift performance
Dimensions: 0.75 x 0.30 “ (19.05 x 7.62 mm)
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.