Have you ever needed a hand in tight spaces? How about two hands? Well, it looks like Adafruit have got to give yet another 'hand' to the folks at Hobby Creek because this Mag Helper Hand provides just that! It's a fine addition to their family of Hands.
This Mag Helper features a neodymium magnetic base and a Y-connector to support two arms to help you in the tightest of situations. The clips can swivel 360 degrees and are covered in heat resistant silicone to prevent melting or marring while you work.
This works extremely well on any ferrous surface (e.g. something a magnet can stick to). Works both in vertical or horizontal orientations!
- Two swiveling clips with silicone covers
- Neodymium magnetic base
- Full articulation in all directions
- Base Diameter: 32mm / 1.26"
- Base Thickness: 24mm / 0.95"
- Arm Diameter: 15.9mm / 0.63"
- Arm Length (from Y-connector, including clip): ~295mm / ~11.5"
- Weight: 204.5g
For product support, replacement parts and warranty for all Hobby Creek products, click here!
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.