This breakout board for Honeywell’s HIH-4030 humidity sensor from SparkFun measures relative humidity (%RH) and outputs the result as an analog voltage on the pin labeled OUT. The sensor output can be read by an ADC on a microcontroller and varies nearly linearly with humidity, which makes the readings easy to process. The humidity sensor is powered with 5 V and typically draws 200 μA. The pins on the board have a 0.1" spacing, making them compatible with 0.1" male header pins and standard breadboards and perfboards. Since this board is a carrier for the HIH-4030, careful reading of the HIH-4030 datasheet (237k pdf) is recommended.
|HIH-4030 humidity sensor’s analog output voltage vs relative humidity.|
- Nearly linear analog output
- All pins broken out to a 0.1" pitch header
- 4 – 5.8 V input voltage
- 200 μA current draw
- Dimensions: 0.75 x 0.30" (19.05 x 7.62 mm)
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.