Sure Electronics fully featured 100W High Power LED Driver.
- Wide input voltage range. DC8.0V-DC32V compatible with 12V/24V full voltage range.
- High precision constant current control (< ±2)
- Efficiency ≥95 % in 24V system
- Efficiency ≥92 % in 12V system
- Peak efficiency of 96 %
- High power density design with small size
- Using the extraordinary life of the metalized film capacitors as power-driven filter which ensures the long lifetime of driver
- Adjustable rated output current
- Linear PWM duty cycle dimming control with high reliability
- PCB with high-moisture proof, anti-condensation resin processing
- Natural cooling
- Input polarity reverse protection
- Output short circuit protection
- Output open circuit protection
- The 100W version (this one) can output up to 5 Amps. The output voltage is limited to a maximum of 60 Volts. It is recommended that for 12V power supplies that the output current should be limited to about 60%.
- Adjusting current must be be done with the true LED load. A resistor or dummy load will not work. Connect a multimeter in series with the LED and the LED Driver and adjust current from minimum up to desired location. Important; adjust current on LED Driver to minimum before applying power!
- The LED Driver is a boost type, and the Forward Voltage must be higher than the power supply voltage. This means if you are using a 24V power supply that you will not be able to drive a LED with forward voltage less than 24 volts, and the forward voltage cannot exceed 60 volts.
- Have a read of the attached User Manual for how to adjust the LED Driver.
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $9.95 for Express Post (Overnight for most of Australia, 2+ days for rural, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.