This is a set of 13 high-quality hex keys from Allen. Each key in this set is equipped with a ball end, allowing an entry angle up to 25° in the screw to work in hard-to-reach areas. These specific keys utilize the United States customary system (sometimes referred to as Imperial). These wrenches will work for any SAE (Society of Automotive Engineers) parts.
Each hex key is composed of a black oxide-finished, tempered steel alloy and comes in a noninterference hinged “caddy” to provide easy access. All hex keys are precision-formed to exact dimensional tolerances for precise fit.
- 1x 0.05" Hex Key
- 1x 1/16" Hex Key
- 1x 5/64" Hex Key
- 1x 3/32" Hex Key
- 1x 7/64" Hex Key
- 1x 1/8" Hex Key
- 1x 9/64" Hex Key
- 1x 5/32" Hex Key
- 1x 3/16" Hex Key
- 1x 7/32" Hex Key
- 1x ¼" Hex Key
- 1x 5/16" Hex Key
- 1x 3/8" Hex Key
- 1x Hex Key Caddy
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.