There are 4 parts in the Kit: an aluminum buildplate, a heater, a special power adapter and a temperature sensor. The headted buildplate is made by Aluminum material, which have a good performance on thermal conductivity. And special power adapter is same to the Pro one, that could provide enough power to the heating system. When you find the Overlord 3D printer can not satisfy your requirements, maybe you can try this upgrade kit. There will be unexpected surprises!
(This kit is for Overlord only.)
- Material: Aluminum
- Thickness: 5.5mm
- Weight: 790g
- Buildplate Heater:
- Voltage: 24V
- Power: 160W
- Buildplate Thermistor
- Temp. range: -40℃～250℃
- Resistance at 25℃: 100kΩ"
- Power adapter
- Input: 100-240VAC,50/60Hz,4.0A
- Output: 24V/9.2A"
- Aluminum buildplate x1
- Buildplate Heater x1
- Buildplate Thermistor x1
- OverLord Pro Power adapter x1
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.