We worked with Stanford University to design the Hapkit Board, which supports the Hapkit open-source haptic device.
It merges a microcontroller Atmega328, Micro SD card Slot and Motor driver L298P, which can achieve these functions: control operation, data recording, motor driver. There are Hapkit-specific sensor connections: Mr Sensor connection and FSR Sensor connection. Standard Shield shape and Grove Interfaces, makes it convenient to connect more modules.
Its power can from Micro USB or 7v ~ 15v extern power. Only select extern power when you drive DC motors.
Working Voltage: 5V ~ 15V
Support SD Card Type: Micro SD card, FAT/FAT32 (less than 2G)
Max output current per channel: 2A
Output Duty Range: 0%~100%
You can develop a Hapkit using the Hapkit Board and following the instructions for building/purchasing the other hardware at http://hapkit.stanford.edu.
Please visit our wiki page for more info about this product. It will be appreciated if you can help us improve the documents, add more demo code or tutorials. For technical support, please post your questions to our forum.
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.