HAMlab is a fully functional SDR transceiver with 160-10m band coverage and 10W of output power built around the STEMlab platform. It gives you an out of the box, affordable and high performance SDR transceiver solution. All you need is an antenna and you can start your SDR experience! Even better, the HAMlab has been dubbed as the “Swiss Army Knife” for HAM radio operators by incorporating an oscilloscope, spectrum analyzer, signal generator, bode analyzer, and logic analyzer (for an additional fee) making it an all in one desk top tool that can quickly become a necessity for anyone!
With the HAMlab being a plug and play SDR transceiver, it possesses a RX frequency range of 25KHz to 62.5MHz, a TX frequency range of 1MHz to 62MHz, low pass PA filter bands, and a direct sampling receiver architecture. All functions of the HAMlab are web based and won’t require any installation of any applications since they can be accessed via a web browser on your smartphone, tablet, or a PC.
Please be aware that a few additional parts will be required for the HAMlab to function at peak efficiency. These parts include an HF Antenna (as mentioned before), stereo sparkers or headphones, microphone, a router with enabled DHCP with an Internet connection, a 13.8VDC 4A power supply, and of course an active HAM radio license in case you want to transmit. A full list of these part requirements can be found in the Quickstart Guide in the Documents tab above.
- HAMlab 160-6 10W
- Oscilloscope probes
- Logic analyzer probes
- Wi-Fi Dongle
- 25KHz to 62,5 MHz RX Frequency Range
- Direct sampling receiver architecture
- Low pass PA Filter bands (6m, 10m, 12m, 15m, 17m, 20m, 30m, 40m, 80m, 160m)
- 1MHz to 62 MHz TX Frequency Range
- 10W output power
- Gigabit Ethernet data transfer interface
- Power supply = 13,8V, 4A
- 2 Channel Oscilloscope
- 2 Channel Sig. Generator
- Spectrum Analyzer
- 8 Channel Logic Analyzer
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $9.95 for Express Post (Overnight for most of Australia, 2+ days for rural, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.