we carry a wide variety of servos, all of which are compatible with Pololu's servo controllers except for the Surplus Hitec HS-5475HB servo. The sizes range from a giant-scale servo with up to 583 oz-in of torque to a micro servo weighing less than 1/4 of an ounce (5 g). Pololu also offer several unique servos:
- The GWS S35 STD continuous rotation servo is a servo that has been designed for continuous rotation, making it a great actuator for beginner robotics projects.
- The BCM servo and Joinmax Digital servo have a rotating arm in the body of the servo in addition to the typical output shaft at the top of the servo.
Whatever your application, Pololu probably have a servo for it! Pololu's parametric search of Pololu's assortment of servos can help you find the servo you’re looking for.
Note: The servos must be connected to a servo controller, RC receiver, or microcontroller to be used. All of the servos have Futaba or Futaba-compatible cable connections.
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.