The kit contains 9 selective Grove modules and the Smart 7688 Duo breakout board to get you quickly started with LinkIt Smart 7688 Duo under Arduino environment. It has an online tutorial with step-by-step instructions. People can learn more about open source hardware and cloud service, as well as to build up projects with this kit.
Plug-n-play Grove interfaces. No breadboard, no jumper wires or soldering
Designed for smart-home applications
All essential and basic functional modules included
Detailed and completed tutorial
1 x Grove - Encoder
1 x Grove - Relay
Please visit our Wiki page for more info about this product. It will be highly appreciated if you can help improve the documents, add demo codes or tutorials. For technical support, please post your questions to our Forum.
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.