This IR Distance Interrupter features a high-sensitivity RFR-359F photoreflector to perform distance detection function. The photoreflector consists of a GaAs infared light emitting diode and a silicon planar phototransistor. When the infrared light emitted by the emitter gets reflected on a surface that blocked it, the phototransistor can pick up the signal for distance calculation. This module is panel mounted so that you can easily implement it on the surface of robots or other projects without wiring clutter. Also a potentiometer for adjustment and an indicator LED are arranged on the back for easy and clear use.
High sensitivity photoreflector
Lightweight and compact
Panel mount design for clean and tidy implementation
Clear HID design: adjustment potentiometer and indicator LED
Please visit our wiki page for more info about this product. It will be appreciated if you can help us improve the documents, add more demo code or tutorials. For technical support, please post your questions to our forum.
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.