One of the best things about Beaglebone Board is the massive accessible GPIOs coming out from its 2x 46 pin headers. However, as we know, all things has two sides - the good side and the bad side. 2x46 pins means 2x46 jumper wires, and 2x46 jumper wires putting on the board means – A REAL MESS. How can a rapid prototyping be called ‘rapid’ if you spend most of your time dealing with entangled wires? Now this Grove Base Cape for Beaglebone v2.0 is designed for real rapid prototyping with your Beaglebone board.
The cape has brought the simplicity of Grove system to your Beaglebone projects, just attach it directly onto your Beaglebone v2.0, and then you can have 12 easy-to-use Grove connectors to do plug-and-play with the big family of Grove modules. The connectors include 2x UART, 2x ADC, 4x Digital I/O and 4x I2C that interface to the pins on your Beaglebone board, offering almost everything you need. There are two switches used to reset the I2C address in case of address conflicts. The board also integrates a switch for voltage transition - from a normal 5V to 3.3V.
• 12 Grove Connectors includes
• 2x UART
• 2x Analog Input
• 4x Digital I/O
• 4x I2C Interface
• 1 x Grove Base Cape for Beaglebone v2.0
• For libraries and documents, please visit our Wikipage.
• For technical discussion, please come to our Forum.
• For projects that you would like to share with the community, please visit Recipe.
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.