Grove Base BoosterPack serves as an interface between the TI LaunchPad and the Seeed Studio Grove Family. Excitedly to say, it is a leap since Grove Base BoosterPack makes it possible to have rapid prototype on Texas Instruments LaunchPad. Users have the flexibility to build their demos among a range of sensors, actuators, displays, lights, motors and etc.
Grove Base BoosterPack is an expansion module that plugs on top of any TI LaunchPad, and enables the LaunchPad to interact with the expansive Grove family of modules. This enables developers to create a complete system of inputs & outputs by simply plugging in multiple Grove sensors and actuators to your LaunchPad.
How does it work?
Energia is an open-source and community-driven development environment for for LaunchPads. It is based on the popular Wiring framework offering a large collection of easy-to-use functions and APIs. It's available on the following LaunchPad kits: MSP430, TM4C, C2000, and CC3200 LaunchPad.
Grove Starter Kit for LaunchPad
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.