These LED string lights are composed of a series of LEDs that have a warm white glow. You can make fading effect using Arduino PWM. They can be used as decorations and for other interesting applications. Use them as outdoor string lights, string lights in your bedroom, on your patio or on a globe, even as christmas lights.
Note: Use the provided adapter to power the string to avoid risk of damage.
To ease the difficult of using this sensor, a Gravity Interface is adapted to allow plug&play. The IO expansion shield is the best match for this sound senor connecting to your Arduino. As this sensor can work at 3.3V which make it compatible with Raspberry Pi, intel edison, joule and curie.
- Operating Voltage: 2.5 ~ 5V (5V Recommended)
- LED Length: 4 meters/ 40 LEDs
- Adapter Dimension: 30 * 22 mm/1.18 * 0.86 inches
- Weight: 26g
- Gravity: LED String Lights (Warm White) x1
- LED String Lights Adapter x1
- Gravity Digital Cable x1
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.